5 Steps To Becoming A California Real Estate Agent
- Complete the required 135 Hour California Real Estate Courses set forth by the California Department of Real Estate (DRE).
- Create an online account and submit your application with the California Department of Real Estate.
- Submit Application, Required Fees, and Course Certificates.
- Schedule the exam, after the California DRE approves you application (Approximately 2-4 weeks). You must pass a computerized based multiple choice exam.
- Once your license is issued, you can print your license certificate from California’s DRE website. You will receive a license pocket card in the mail within a few weeks.
2 Steps To Renew A California Real Estate License
- Complete the prescribed 45 Hour CE Courses for your appropriate renewal. There are 3 different license renewal categories.
- * 45 Hour Broker First Time Renewal
- * 45 Hour Salesperson First Time Renewal
- * 45 Hour Salesperson & Broker Subsequent Renewal
- Login to ELicensing
- * Update information and answer licensing questions
- * Input CE course information for courses completed
- * Pay for your license renewal
Latest News From CalBRE
Real Estate Bulletin As an educational service to real estate licensees and other interested parties, the Department of Real Estate (DRE) publishes the Real Estate Bulletin on the DRE Web site on a quarterly basis. -Contine Reading
Serving all of California.
Other sites. www.texasrealestatecourse.com www.arizonarealestatecourse.com, www.georgiarealestatecourse.com, www.usrealestatecourse.com, and other sites.